If you are a teenager or an adult, then you might qualify for Invisalign® treatment for your dental malocclusions. First, you need an examination with medical images to determine if you have mild to moderate dental misalignments. While treatment with these clear plastic devices isn’t appropriate for fixing jaw abnormalities or major dental problems, it is the best orthodontic treatment for many individuals.
The clear Invisalign® devices are made using the medical images and molds of your mouth. These items are analyzed with computer software to create the perfect treatment plan for your teeth. This type of orthodontic treatment requires a series of aligners that are made in a slightly different way to push your teeth slowly into the proper positions. Each set of aligners is worn for two weeks before you switch to the next set in the series.
Why Choose Clear Aligners?
There are great reasons for choosing Invisalign® aligners rather than wearing braces, including:
• Fast orthodontic treatment for minor dental misalignments
• Orthodontic treatment with less discomfort
• Making it easier to brush and floss your teeth
• The ability to talk clearly
• Fewer chances of having mouth sores or allergic reactions
• Taking the aligners out of your mouth while eating food and drinking beverages
• Clear plastic aligners are more discreet
Caring for Your Aligners is Easy
Caring for your Invisalign® aligners is an easy process, and our team will make sure to give you special guidelines to follow. For additional information about choosing Invisalign® aligners for your teeth, you can speak with our professionals at Sneed Dental Arts, located in Collierville. Contact us today to book an appointment and get started.