Yes, indeed. It just makes sense; injectables are a terrific way to complete your smile makeover or just as a rejuvenating companion to smile whitening. But only if your dentist has the proper training, certification, and experience! That’s why so many patients just like you are turning to Dr. Sneed when it is time to refresh their appearance.
Not only has Dr. Sneed completed all levels of training to become certified by the American Academy of Facial Esthetics, she is also a mentor, educating and guiding other dentists in the area of facial esthetics.
One of the latest injectable fillers Dr. Sneed offers her patients is Juvéderm Voluma XC® from the trusted facial filler brand Juvederm®. While other facial fillers are designed for the nasiolabial fold or smile line, Voluma is created specifically to target cheek volume loss. The Voluma filler allows Dr. Sneed to give her patients an instant, mid-face “curve of youth,” or fuller, more lifted looking cheeks – and the results last up to two years!
For the most youthful look, Voluma may be combined with:
- Botox® injections help smooth wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes.
- Radiesse® to fill out thinning lips, or adds fullness and contour.
- Juvederm® to fill in wrinkles, nasolabial folds and to plump up thin lips.
- Restylane®to plump the folds and furrows that are part of aging.
- Smile whitening to take years of staining off your smile.
- Porcelain veneers to bring your teeth back to their most youthful proportions.
When it comes to your face and your smile, who can you count on more than the doctor who best knows your face and your smile? Count on Dr. Katie Sneed. Call today to find out more about Juvéderm Voluma XC®, or any of our other esthetic procedures, today!